What are cookies?
Cookies are text files or files that a web server downloads and stores on a user's computer/smartphone/tablet (hereinafter computer) when accessing certain web pages or using certain applications through its mobile terminal that allow storage and retrieve information about the user's browsing from said device. Therefore, cookies can store information about a user's computer and about the browsing sessions of the websites they have visited or about the use of certain mobile applications.
What cookies are used for?
Unless the user deactivates cookies, cookies are sent to the BOOMERANG server each time the user enters the BOOMERANG website.
What cookies do we use on this website?
The cookies used on the website are the following:
- Cookies of a technical nature, which allow navigation on the website.
- Cookies belonging to Google analytics to track the visits received by the website.
- Below, the user is shown a summary table of the cookies used by the website, their name, purpose, expiration date, owner and email address for more information.
The cookies used by BOOMERANG are:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there (such as, for example, control traffic and data communication), identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
COOKIE NAME: PHPSESSID
COOKIE TYPE: TECHNICAL
EXPIRATION: 365 days
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data by the users of the service.
COOKIE NAME: _ga
COOKIE TYPE: ANALYTICAL
EXPIRATION: 2 years
BOOMERANG is not in any case responsible for the content and veracity of the policies and conditions published through the links included in the previous table.
How is BOOMERANG authorized to use the cookies on this website?
First, to deactivate/activate cookies on the device, the user will have to do so through the Internet browser.
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration of Cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ setting of your browser menu.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
If you would like information on how to manage cookies on a tablet and/or mobile phone, you should consult their instructions or online help files.
Secondly, the user can access the configuration of the cookies installed on our website to deactivate/activate the device's cookies, in the ‘CONFIGURE/REJECT’ button.
How to deactivate/activate third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies are not installed by us. Therefore, we suggest that the user consult the websites of those third parties for information on the cookies they install and how they can be managed.
Any of the ways used by the user to deactivate or disable cookies will result in the revocation of the given consent. But the user must take into account that the revocation will not have retroactive effects in relation to its acceptance in previous navigations.
Information about the users of cookies
The information collected through cookies can be used both by BOOMERANG and by the following third-party service providers for BOOMERANG:
Boomerang uses analysis cookies. They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said site, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
BOOMERANG may update these conditions and cookies policy. Any modification of these conditions will be published on the website. From the moment BOOMERANG makes the new conditions available to the user through their publication on the website, these new conditions will be applicable, replacing the previously published ones. It is the user's responsibility to periodically access these conditions published on the site in order to know the latest version at all times.
For any questions about this Cookies Policy, the user may contact BOOMERANG electronically through our e-mail address: email@example.com