1. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Use or access to this site implies that you (henceforth, the "User") acknowledge having read and understood the present legal use conditions and agree to comply with them in their entirety.
If you, as a user, do not agree with any of these conditions, you must refrain from accessing this site.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
BOOMERANG is the owner and has obtained the corresponding intellectual and industrial property exploitation licenses with respect to the information, contents and selection and/or provision of the services available through the Platform.
Under no circumstances shall access, navigation and use of the Platform by the User imply any sort of waiver or total or partial transfer of these rights on behalf of BOOMERANG. The User has the right to make a strictly domestic use of the contents and/or services on the Platform.
It is implicitly prohibited to use any reference to brands or other distinctive signs, whether property of BOOMERANG or of a third party company, without the consent of BOOMERANG or their legitimate owners.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services on the Platform are hereby reserved.
3. POLICY WITH REGARDS TO COOKIES AND FILES WITH A SIMILAR FUNCTIONALITY
BOOMERANG recommends that you read the instructions and manuals for your browser and/or access device for further information, since you have the option of configuring your browser or access device so that you will get a warning message when you receive cookies and thus prevent them from being installed on your device. In this sense, you can always eliminate each and every Cookie by accessing your navigator.
In any case, you should know that the Platform may also embed certain elements in the website's source code that are used to measure visitor traffic to the site in order to deduce a pattern of visits. This anonymous information may be shared with business customers, suppliers, sponsors and advertisers.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, dated December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, and its implementing regulations.
1. The personal data provided through the Platform in the contact section provided for such purpose shall be incorporated in a set of files owned by BOOMERANG, the purpose of which is to manage any queries received.
2. The User hereby warrants that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and assumes all liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may arise as a result of a breach of this obligation. In the event that the data provided should belong to a third party, the User warrants that they have informed such third party of the points contained in this document and have obtained the necessary authorization in order to provide BOOMERANG with said data for the purposes specified.
3. In response to BOOMERANG's concern about ensuring the security and confidentiality of User data, in the context of present-day state of the arts, certain technical, organizational and security measures within our reach have been adopted in compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection and applicable regulations in order to prevent the loss, misues, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data provided, with the aim of making any queries the User may deem necessary through the contact address provided on the Platform.
4. The User may freely exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to BOOMERANG's headquarters, located on: Calle María Tubau 4, 4th floor. Postal Code:28050. Attention: Antonio Navarro Ibáñez, making sure to include in all cases their name, surnames and a copy of their national ID card, and expressly indicating the right they wish to exercise.
5.1. Links to other websites
In the even that Users may find links on the Platform to other web pages, through various links, banners, etc., these are managed by third parties.
Consequently, BOOMERANG cannot assume any sort of responsibility for any aspect of the website to which it might establish a link through the Platform, specifically including but not limited to, in general: its operation, the reliability of its products and services, their own links and/or any of its contents.
Establishing any kind of link from the Platform to another website does not imply any sort of relationship, collaboration or dependency between BOOMERANG and others responsible for said other website.
5.2. Links to the Platform from Other Website
BOOMERANG does not authorize establishing any link to the Platform from websites containing illicit or illegal content, or, in general, any content that contravenes the law, morals or public order.
In any case, Users may establish links on their own websites directing visitors to the Platform, provided these links meet the following conditions: a) the link may not reproduce the Platform's content or any part thereof in any way; b) no browser or border environment may be created over sections of the Platform, nor may the Platform be modified in any other way; c) no false or inaccurate statements may be made about the Platform and/or, concretely, no implication shall be made that BOOMERANG has authorized the link d) the website on which the link to the Platform is established must not contain contents that infringe on any third party's rights, including intellectual and industrial property rights and/or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or personal reputation, or any other right or contents contrary to the rules governing the protection of personal data.
BOOMERANG shall not assume any liability for any aspect of the platform that establishes a link bound for this Platform.
6. USE TERMS FOR THE PLATFORM
Therefore, the User shall be solely responsible in the event of access or use of the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purposes prohibited herein, whether for economic gain or free of charge, and, more specifically, though the following list is not exhaustive:
• Using the Platform in any form that might cause damages, or defects to its functionality or to a third party's computer;
• Using the Platform in order to transmit or instal any sort of virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
• Using the Platform in order to gather other User's personal data;
• Violating or attempting to violate the security or authentication measures of the Platform or of any associated network.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
BOOMERANG cannot guarantee the reliability of the Platform's services, or the utility or veracity of the documents made available through the Platform.
Consequently, BOOMERANG does not guarantee and shall not be held liable for: (i) the continuity of the contents on the Plataform; (ii) the abscence of errors in said contents; (iii) the invulnerability of the Platform and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted on the Platform; (iv) the lack of utility or performance of the contents on the Platform;
The above notwithstanding, BOOMERANG hereby declares that it has adopted the necessary measures, within the means of its capabilities and current state of the arts, in order to guarantee the Platform's operation and prevent the existance or transmission of viruses and other components that may be harmful to User's computer systems.
8. AUTHORSHIP OF IMAGES USED ON THE PLATFORM
In order to comply with the obligation of acknowledging the source of each of the images hosted on the Platform (henceforth, the "Images"), and given the impossibility of carrying this task out in a way that is different from how it is currently done.
The following is a list of the authorship of each of the still Images:
-01: Background of the headers for: Pilotari, A ze parea!, Galegos no mundo, La Gala, La Competència en color, El día que cambió mi vida, Ni de conya!, La Noche de los sueños, Can Bum!, Quina nit!, Crackòvia (1), Baleàrix, Kerman, Oh happy Day (3Koma), Polònia, La batalla de los coros; designed by Freepik.com.
Likewise, with respect to Images published on the Platform for a fixed term, BOOMERANG has the necessary authorizations from their rights holders in order to incorporate these images.
BOOMERANG may terminate, suspend or discontinue access to the contents on the Platform without prior notice at any given moment, and Users will have no right to demand compensation.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Current regulations shall determine the laws that should govern and the jurisdiction should apply to the relationship between BOOMERANG and Users. The above notwithstanding, in those cases in which the current legislation provides for the possibility of allowing the parties to be subject to a particular jurisdiction, BOOMERANG and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, agree to be subject to Spanish legislation and the Courts of Madrid capital.