“Acacias 38”, is the address of the stately building where its stories unfold, it is a daily ensemble series set in 1899, that recounts the events and all sorts of situations that arise in the bourgeois apartment building at the turn of the 19th century and in the surrounding neighborhood.
An original idea by Susana López Rubio, Aurora Guerra, Miquel Peidró and Josep Cister, that is also airing in Italy, where it has received a warm welcome from audiences. It is a warm and intimate fiction in which the main protagonists are universal feelings: love, jealousy, passion, revenge and hatred.
- 2019 Gran Prix Corallo Award (Juanma Navas)
- 2018 Premio TV Internazionale XVIII edition of Napoli Cultural Classic Awards (Juanma Navas)
- 2018 Best Fictional International Series Award Festival Nazionale del Cinema e della Televisione di Benevento
- 2018 Grand Prix Corallo Award (Montse Alcoverro)
- 2018 Premio TV Internazionale XVIII eidtion of Napoli Cultural Classic Awards (Montse Alcoverro)
- 2017 Premios Iris Special Mention of Jury
- 2017 Gran Prix Corallo Award (Sara Miquel)