“Acacias 38”, is the address of the stately building where its stories unfold, it is a daily ensemble series set in 1899, that recounts the events and all sorts of situations that arise in the bourgeois apartment building at the turn of the 19th century and in the surrounding neighborhood.
An original idea by Susana López Rubio, Aurora Guerra, Miquel Peidró and Josep Cister, that is also airing in Italy, where it has received a warm welcome from audiences. It is a warm and intimate fiction in which the main protagonists are universal feelings: love, jealousy, passion, revenge and hatred.
- Gran Prix Corallo Award (Sara Miquel) - 2017
- Mención especial del Jurado Premios Iris 2017
- Premio TV Internazionale XVIII edición de los Premios Napoli Cultural Classic 2018 (Montse Alcoverro)
- Grand Prix Corallo Award (Montse Alcoverro)-2018
- Best Fictional International Series Award Festival Nazionale del Cinema e della Televisione di Benevento (2018)
- Premio TV Internazionale XVIII edición de los Premios Napoli Cultural Classic 2018 (Juanma Navas)